Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Sector: Building Services
Benefits: Fantastic Benefits
We are working on behalf for one of the UK’s biggest design teams. Our client specialises in district heating and construction industries and have been establish for over 25years. They are looking to expand their design team and are looking for Mechanical Design Engineers from intermediate to senior level and offer a fantastic package based on the candidate. The client deals with energy, heating & cooling, design and build, operating and maintain, energy solutions so the ideal candidate will experienced.
You will get to manage an engineering team and have high focus on commercial aspects, quality and customer service.
You will be keen and encouraged to take on challenging roles and utilise your commercial and business skills to take your career to the next level.
As a Senior Mechanical engineer, you will manage/delegate or prepare detailed design to successfully complete mechanical Building Services that include:
• Design of Heating, Air-conditioning, Ventilation and domestic water services.
• Attend regular meetings with clients and sales agents to achieve a cost effective mechanical design
• Prepare regular reports for directors, detailing the scope and progress of the mechanical design of the building
Qualifications & Experience
• B.Sc/B.Eng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
• Member of/or working towards Chartership
This is an excellent opportunity join a well-established business and gain financial and career development. If you have any questions about the role of Senior Mechanical Design Engineer please contact Elliot at BSV Recruitment on 01483 768600 for a confidential chat or email CV’s directly to Elliot.firstname.lastname@example.org