Location: South East
Industry: Trades & Labour
Benefits: Car Allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for one of the most well-renowned Hotel Restaurants in the South-East, located in Reading. I am looking for an enthusiastic individual who preferably has experience working for high-end hotels, to join a friendly and dynamic Sales & Events team.
You will be responsible for selling the facilities of the hotel in personal & professional yet commercial manner, to act as an ambassador of the hotel. You will ensure the efficient co-ordination of guest events & conferences through excellent communication skills and be a participative, dynamic & collaborative member of the team.
The Majority of the management team worked their way up through the ranks. There are plenty of opportunities to move forwards within the business. You will be entitled to market leading salaries, great benefits, outstanding staff facilities, and a friendly, fun-loving environment.
Qualifications & Experience
• Previous hotel or administrative experience
• Verbal/written communication to a good educational level
• To be personable and exhibit good customer relations
• Good PC skills including Microsoft applications
• Well groomed & presented
• Ability to cope under pressure from internal/external customers
• Confident and self-motivated.
• Good organisation and administration skills
• Team player