Food & Beverage Assistant
Industry: Trades & Labour
A Food & Beverage Assistant is required to work for a very well-reputed Spa Hotel in the South-East, located just 30 minutes outside of Reading
As a Food & Beverage Assistant, you will be working in any of the hotels’ three busy outlets, and you’ll be serving the hotel and local guests with the freshest produce to the highest level.
Due to the hotels’ award-winning training scheme and their track record of investing in their team, the most important thing isn’t your experience; it’s your willingness to learn & your personality. They expect you to have some food and beverage experience & knowledge, ideally gained in a high-end hotel/restaurant, plus good numeracy skills and professional presentation. However, the business believes that it’s your sense of initiative, adaptability, enthusiasm and team spirit that really makes the difference.
Qualifications & Experience
• A flexible attitude and the ability to follow specific instructions
• Good personal presentation
• Fluent & clear in English language
• Ability to work in a team
• Basic food and beverage product knowledge
• Good level of numeracy
• Flexibility to adapt to changing situations
• Experience of Hospitality point of sales systems
• Previous experience of working within a team Previous experience of working within F&B
• Experience in a similar operation