Commis Pastry Chef – £16,600
Location: South East
Industry: Trades & Labour
Commis Pastry Chef
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivating and passionate Commis Pastry Chef to work in their prestigious 5 star hotel nestled in the North Hampshire countryside.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take their career to the next level.
Candidates must have previous experience at commis chef level. If you are passionate and creative, have previous experience in pastry and are looking for exciting new opportunities, then we want to hear from you!
The Ideal candidate will have strong experience in pastry, strong track record of stability. Be enthusiastic with excellent communication skills, a natural team player and loves coming to work with new ideas, as well as having a real passion to work in hospitality
Main Objectives of the role:
Assist in all aspects of food preparation for the section and carry out all tasks set by senior members of staff.
• Clean and prepare all pastry products.
• Ensure chilled and ready to eat products are stored correctly.
• Keep work surfaces and areas clean and tidy.
• Collect and put away General Stores and Food Stores items.
• Assistant in the setting up of banqueting buffets, hot and cold.
• To be smart in appearance and courteous at all times, and to act as an ambassador of the Hotel.
• To be punctual for duty at all times.
Hours required for the role of Commis Pastry Chef:
• As a Commis Pastry Chef you will work 45 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required.
Qualifications & Experience
The client is offering a salary of £16,600 plus benefits.
• In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
• Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.