Chef de Partie
Location: South East
Industry: Trades & Labour
Benefits: £5k per year in Tips
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Chef de Partie to join our clients skilled kitchen team at this prestigious high-end Gastro-Pub
Their focus is on fresh, local produce prepared to entice and tantalise the taste buds of their guests, with a seasonal menu.
As a Chef de Partie you will be given the opportunity to work on all sections of the kitchen serving a modern English menu, using some of the most intricate techniques and contemporary dishes. Using fresh produce with a seasonal changing menu you will be asked for ideas and encouraged to develop yourself craft wise.
This is a great opportunity for a Chef de Partie with a serious passion for food and wanting to develop their skills and enjoy their job.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie:
• To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and overall quality control.
• ‘Clean as you go’ and strong organisational skills
• To comply with health and safety and food safety legislation
• Ensure food preparation and hygiene controls meet requirements in respect to the set standards
• Be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge.
Qualifications & Experience
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie
• Experience as a Chef de Partie in a professional Kitchen, preferably a high-end/AA Rosette restaurant, as well as working in a high volume, high standard environment
• Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
• Passionate about food
• Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to develop and learn.